warning: don't ever let your child or love one enter the door at the Fort Lauderdale Hospital.If you do, you will regret for the rest of your life.

My 15 yr old daughter was sent there following a visit at the hospital. The decision was made by an incompetent physician on staff that night at the University Hospital located in Tamarac, Florida. My daughter was transported by police car at 5:00am. Bear in mind, my daughter did not display any signs whatsoever of mental illness, just being a normal anxious teenager.

The Fort Lauderdale Hospital is a Money Making prison using people as their baites. Kids and adults are being treated like prisoners, deprived of their privacy, drugged up without parents' consent, stripped naked with intense search of all cavities. Visits are not allowed except on Sunday morning for 1 hour and even that visit is complete chaos; late to allow parents in and early to kick them out. I fought like a lunatic to get my daughter out of there.

I even called the Fort Lauderdale police 3 times but they never came. I managed to get her out before their famous 72 hours mandatory stay. Then came the heavey medical bill from them, and the University Hospital. Like I said, if you ever hear of the Fort Lauderdale Hospital as a place that can help your child or love one, don't even consider it.

There is no help offered in that place, they administer drugs and make money with that. The staff is incompetent and all recovered drug and alcohol addicts themselves with some major control issues. They enjoy pinning down kids who are half their size and traumatizing them for life.

Prisoners are treated better than the patients at the Fort Lauderdale Hospital.I can't believe this place is still in business.

cactusisa1 wrote the review because of bad quality at Fort Lauderdale Hospital. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1700 and wants Fort Lauderdale Hospital to "i want this hospital to waive the balance of my invoice before i sue them".

The most disappointing in user's experience was worse hospital ever. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fort Lauderdale Hospital fort lauderdale hospital patient care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Fort Lauderdale Hospital?

Comments

How A 6-Year-Old Got Locked On A Psych Ward

His mother said the boy had merely thrown a tantrum.But a hospital owned by America’s largest psychiatric chain, UHS, held him for three days — and filed a court petition to keep him even longer.

While in the hospital, the child suffered a bloody nose and was locked in a seclusion room in the middle of the night.

True, they stole my antianxiety medical , prescribed My doctors After years.. Leaving me at risk for a heart attack

And I'm not a child i'm am adult seeking mental health counseling BE WARE

Fort Lauderdale hospital definitely needs some oversight.They leave therapist in charge of loosely thought out or not thought out at all discharge plans. My loved one went in having never smoked and came out a smoker.On a recent visit they refused to follow a recommendation from the court.Discharging my loved on without further help.Because they don't have case workers to assist in insurance matters they bill you astronomically at the end of merely drugging and housing the patient.

Someday abusive staff is going to run into someone they victimized OUTSIDE this hellhole on the street and learn a good lesson.